Tuesday, April 28, 2009

He came towards me..


He was dark. Scraggly. Dirty. Fearsome. And he came towards me. The road was empty save for the two of us. Little light coming from the lamp posts gone by. None of them above us. And he kept coming forward. I had a flimsy packet in hand. I did hit him in the chest with that with hopes that he'll vanish. But it was no good.
With those bared dirty teeth gleaming at me, I woke up with a sweat and fast shallow breaths. The horror of it all just would not go away.
I immediately fell back to sleep only wanting to push him away. To get him out of my system. As I knew only forceful pushing works in nightmares. But to no avail. As I lay thinking of who could I call to help me in the dream I couldn't come up with a single name. And suddenly Guruji came and stood a step behind me on the right. To protect. And lo and behold the whole scene happened all over again. This time only to have that man steer clear of my path as soon as he saw my Guru. My protector. :-)

And I breathed normally again.

P.S. I don't normally remember my dreams so vividly. And that too after so many days! Only one in a thousand, maybe. This also told me that you might forget Him, but He doesn't forget you. :-)

Jai Guru Dev!

3 comments:

  1. it indeed was! and it just wouldn't go away!!
    and that's when Guruji came to the rescue! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. u r so lucky to have guruji,s blessings with u.i whenever try to be regular with kriya,i go into depressions,i feel numbness,sometimes see lights but eventually i feel depressed..why?some previous life karma is stoping me from being blessed by guruji?i feel really bad.

    ReplyDelete