Friday, January 23, 2009

The call

Just the other day, Shivam got to know that I was thinking of him. Or maybe vice versa. :)

How it happened is immaterial. But what happened is not. I was waiting for someone and thought of catching up on a friend. The first name that came to me was his. But I did not have his number! Weird I know for he's amongst the very few friends from school I have managed to keep in touch with! Anyhow, I had Apeksha's number. She's his friend who I got to know too. I was tempted to call her to ask for his number but realised it might be very rude of me to do so, I didn't.
I called a few other people then. Just generally talking and updating lives. But my thoughts kept returning back to him. And I kept trying to recollect his number!! lol!
This happened between 6.45 and 7.40 pm.
Then the senior at office I was supposed to go home with finally came.
As I sat in the car, I put Shivam's thought aside, deciding to catch up with him online.
At 8.08 I get a call from none other than him! :)

So, is this a coincidence yet again?!

2 comments:

  1. when u love truly and really want something it mostly comes true...there is this cliche'd hindi dialogue...in english it basically means when u really want something, the entire world conspires to make it come true.
    surely.
    take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe it does. as they say here too. it only happens faster and keeps happening all the time! :) I am glad for such 'co-incidences' :)

    ReplyDelete