Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hindi, anyone?

Just the other day I was wondering that it is so difficult to write in hindi, now that I've not been really in touch with the Hindi side. i.e. since I've given my class tenth board exam. Have not actually written in Hindi. Neither have I been regular with reading hindi literature. *sigh* Not good for a person who 'took' pride in her Hindi skills.

Also, I feel now it has become very difficult for me to be able to write in pure hindi. Takes so much effort and raking of the dormant grey cells.

And, lo and behold, I came across a wonderful wonderful hindi blog. :) :)
Just what I wanted.
Thank you, Akanksha.

2 comments:

  1. At last u got in touch with hindi...
    its gud...i also blog in hindi but dat doesnt mean dat m a preacher of our national lang .. :P ..i just luv writin in hindi..
    पर अगर आप हिन्दी में लिखना चाहती हैं तो आपके लिए कुछ सरल सॉफ्टवेयर हैं |
    जैसे यहाँ आप हिन्दी में लिख सकती हैं |
    यहाँ आप हिन्दी में शब्दकोष देख सकती हैं |
    और यहाँ आप अंग्रेज़ी --> हिन्दी अनुवाद [translation] कर सकती हैं |
    लिखते रहिये और संयोग [coincidence] से हमारे ब्लॉग भी पढ़ते रहिये |
    - शुभकामनाएं

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much, Pratik. :)

    The links you gave here are so so so cool! :) thanks, again! :)
    i hope i'll be able to post one in hindi soon. :)

    ReplyDelete