Thursday, January 29, 2009

Chaand sifarish

Today morning while in the shower I suddenly remembered the song,

चाँद सिफारिश जो करता हमारी

देता वो तुमको बता..

From the movie 'Fanaa'.

I so wanted to listen to it cuz couldn't recall the rest of the lyrics. Thought of checking up in my office playlist (yup! thanks to the secluded corner my workstation in office is, I can play music. :)). But remembered that I didn't have this song on me!

Hoping that I just 'might' be able to listen it on my way in Manoj's car I forgot all about it.

About seven minutes away from the office, with some music playing on his system, I remembered again about the sifarish.. With about 5 minutes left, another song started to play. Which of course was not the one I was waiting for.
And suddenly, out of the blue, Manoj changed the song to... Chaand sifarish... :-) :-)


चाँद सिफारिश जो करता हमारी.. तो भी इच्छाएं इतनी जल्दी पूरी नही होती. :-)

Erm, is that a chuckle I hear?! ;P :D


3 comments:

  1. There are no Coincidences!! He he... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D yea.. I concur. :-)
    There ARE no coincidences. :-) Which is quite comforting a thought. No? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are tagged here Nimisha!

    http://bukkichowta.blogspot.com/2009/02/nancy-has-tagged-me-to-this.html

    ReplyDelete