Monday, January 19, 2009

Past life


Just the other day on Sunday my sister and I were talking about our fear of dogs. ( with both of us are scared to death :( ) And in the matter of conversation, I told her that a friend had told me once that maybe it is because of some traumatic past life experience that makes me so scared of them. So I just suggested maybe I should get a past life reading done as I've heard it helps.

The very same evening I get an email from astrology.com which,even though must be spam, totally spooked me out.
It was titled
" Nimisha, Are You Haunted by a Past Life? ".

Coincidence?
:-?

8 comments:

  1. I know, Durjoy. Ha, indeed! :P :D
    Thanks for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, yes and in it IS a coincidence :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since its my first comment on your sacred space, let me start by saying, that its refreshing...:-) Now reading your post, of coincidences etc i am reminded of a mind game card trick which perhaps must have also found your inbox some day. Its basically a set of 5 cards and you have to look at it ( on the screen) Then you are asked to mentally select one. Soon the screen goes bland and comes back with 5 more cards on display. The text above says, I just took your card off. And you play it again and surely the computer reads your mind and change the card. Have you played it ?? Hopefully you have .. anyway ...........................................................................................
    the trick is the computer actually changes all the cards, but it fools you ... at least at first glance as one is so fixated about the card chosen that one does not notice the other cards change !! Why am I writing about it.. well, I just felt on reading your post, that you probably get these spam everyday and you noticed it that day ... as your mind was involoved with the topic... Our mind tends to fool us all the time ... Things dont change or have viewpoints .. but our perception or view towards them change or make us feel the way we do ... :-) Jai Gurudev

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jai Gurudev! :)
    *chuckle* yes I have played it!! :) and it amused me to no end.. (",)

    maybe it is just that with regular meditation, the mind becomes more receptive towards things around starts seeing more and hence responding accordingly?? maybe.
    I am still trying to understand. :)

    And thanks Mohan. I am glad you stopped by and liked it too. :)

    ReplyDelete