Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Mongol


The only time we (my parents my sister and I) get to talk,together and to each other, is when the three hard'ly' working creatures get home! :P

Just one of such talks, the day before evening, got us talking about the movie 'Jodhaa Akbar' which led to a discussion on the depiction of the story,
the characters and on how Hritik played Akbar's role. I commented that he so doesn't look like a Mughal. Considering that the Mughals are the descendents of Genghis Khan who was a Mongolian. So, somewhere the Mongolian features would've reflected in the way he looked. Which led to a further discussion on Genghis Khan and the way he conquered half the world.
Which got me wishing for a book on him so that I could read more about those times and his life. And also simultaneously I realised the paucity of time on my hand to be able to enjoy such a treat.

AND just today morning while scouring a blog I discovered this review of a movie called 'Mongol' ! Like out of nowhere!!! :D
I didn't even know, not unlike the writer, that such a movie existed!!

Now all I have to do is to rent this out! Like no disappointments about the lack of time :) :) :)

Is this a co-incidence?!


6 comments:

  1. It feels great to become an intrument of God.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. see! :) you know who to thank this for! :D :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Nimisha,

    I read your other post on co-incidences too. Totally believe waht you say. Keep happening a lot to me too. You just need to keep your eyes open :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) Yea.. and as my friend says, meditation only brings it out even more and you then cease to be amazed at them cuz you know they're there forever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a coincidence, I just wrote a review of Mongol a few weeks ago on my blog.

    ReplyDelete