Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Coincidence

There is nothing like a co-incidence. Or so someone keeps telling me.

He believes that the 'signs' tell him. That the signs forewarn him.
I believe in this too. But only to a certain extent.
Also, I feel, that we see whatever we want to see. We cannot take our mind off a certain issue. And hence whatever happens we see it in similar light.espionage


If I don't trust a co-worker no matter what she does I'd always see some conspiracy against myself.

This also makes me believe that we see what we seek. Or maybe is it that our belief in something makes it come to life! Scary no?

But these 'co-incidences' or whatever they are, have been happening with me since as long as I can remember.
I think of an old long lost friend and within a day get a call or a message or the more fashionable scrap/ wall post! :) (Maybe I send out the remembering-you-vibes when thinking of someone)
In the afternoon I'd feel like eating something and my mom's already made it when I return home, without me telling her about my wants! :) :) (maybe my ma's receptive to my thoughts of cravings)
I'd get late to go to the college. Rush. Run. Scamper. Still reach late. But, guess what? The prof's not come in yet! :D (could just be plain bad luck 'cuz I generally was not in mood to attend classes all through out the five years! :P )

These things just keep happening! But funnily, people don't believe me most of the times when I say it out loud. So from now I'll post the before and the afters. Just experimental. To see if I am correct. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment