Thursday, January 15, 2009

The soup story

I have a toothache. Terrible. Ok, it was a surgery.. Like the dental surgeon dug inside my mouth, made an incision an inch deep and took out broke the horizontally lying wisdom (ahem!) tooth out! :B

All this happened on saturday. And since then I've been eating only cold mashed food. like no rotis no parathas nothing actually that needs any chewing!! Also on top of that it was not supposed to be even warm!!

Not that I missed the hot food but today my maa started making soup. like SOUP! she makes lovely lovely tomato soup! :) The rich aroma wafted through the house. And did I not drool? Like I so wanted to have it but couldn't cuz of the no-hot-food rule! :(

But, miracles of miracles, my maa called up the doctor to ask about my swollen gum and she said that now that it was better, I could have warm food!!! :D :D

And so.. I had erm two bowls of that wonderful soup. :) :) :)

Conincidence? Miracle?!

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha:)Hope the pain's subsided by now:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, dear :)
    Well yes a lot better, but I am still not going to the office! :P :D :)

    ReplyDelete